FREE Fitness Program
Build Muscle, Burn Fat
Get Your Dream Body Fast
Works For Both Women and Men!
Enter your first name and a valid email address
for instant access to the free ebook and workout routines.
Get Noticed For Fitness Industry Jobs
longevity fitness club & spa
Do you want to get noticed? Stand out in the crowd! Trashy pictures and models are a dime a dozen so if you want to stand out, raise the bar and wow people with your professionalism AND beauty.
5 steps to getting noticed as an upcoming professional in the industry:
1. Be professional. If you plan to make fitness modeling a career, then treat it like one. Professionalism will not only make you stand out in the industry but it can increase your pay. If you look or act cheap, you’ll get paid cheap. Be on time, be polite and never let anyone here you complain.
2. Be ready. You must maintain a physique that closely resembles the way you look in your photographs. Modeling jobs can pop up in a flash so you need to be ready in a flash. If you don’t look like your pictures, you should take pictures of how you currently look to avoid any surprises.
3. Be realistic. Don’t respond to a casting unless you think you are truly a good fit for the job. Casting directors and modeling agents don’t appreciate it when people waste their time. Although you want to show off your best traits, you should look like the pictures you send and you should be able to perform the tasks they will require. If you know in your heart you aren’t qualified for the position, don’t apply. When you are honest, agents and casting directors will take you seriously.
4. Be thorough. If there is a job you really want, follow up with a professional phone call or email. People want people to work for them who “want” the work. In addition, casting directors and agents are flooded with pictures and responses so they may need a polite reminder you are out there. You know what they say, “the squeaky wheel gets the grease”. The key is not to squeak to the point where you are annoying. Keep phone calls and emails short and sweet. If they like you, they’ll let you know.
5. Be respectful. Applying for a modeling job should be treated just like applying for a large corporation. You will be an employee and they will be your boss – so treat your future boss with utmost respect. Even if you don’t get the job, send a thank you note thanking them for considering you for the position and let them know you would love to work with them in the future. There is always a possibility you may be needed for another job down the road or someone may flake out and you may be the next top pick on the list.